Before And After

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Thursday, 20 January 2011

GATOR Fans?? Look at this cake!!!

Posted on 11:59 by Unknown
Check out this fun big BROWNIE I decorated for my oldest son, when he was 10. 

We are all GATOR fans in this house!
GO GATORS, and he wanted a GATOR cake. 

I don't have any tools, at my house, they are all at my moms in the bakery, SOOO I made do without and whipped up some quick marshmallow fondant, and started cutting out my gator. I did this all while the kids were skateboarding outside. This was his small little cake ON his Birthday. You know Grandma, made him a better one for the party. 

I was just going through some pics of cakes I have on my hard drive, and came across this, along with many others, but I really wanted to share this. 

ENJOY!!

I will be giving you all the marshmallow fondant recipe soon, when I can actually sit down, and start giving some tutorials. 

FUN STUFF, too bad you all aren't neighbors, who in the world is going to eat all these goodies I make. 



ALSO did you know you can VOTE for me everyday, (only 2 days left ) BUT still. I will be super annoying until I win BEST OF SHOW @ LAMB AROUND. 

NOW PLEASE help me out with a FEW things!!!
FIRST ~ Go HERE to Vote for me, I was nominated for BEST of SHOW, @ Lamb Around, and I REALLY, REALLY, want to win.

SECOND ~ Go HERE to enter my CSN store giveaway and link up to my weekly party **Amaze me August**

YAYY, THANKS GUYS, LOVE YA!!

Please visit my Link party Directory
PARTY HARDY EVERYDAY
For the coolest parties, I participate in. 
Feel free to add yours, if you think I'd like it :)
             
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in cakes, gators, marshmallow fondant | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Small tour of my new home PICS
    Tomorrow we were supposed to have the closing on our new home, only now it's been extended until the 25th of May. I hope that everything...
  • How to catch a snake in your garden.
    As I was getting out of the car today after picking up my oldest, I saw a snake in my garden. It was black, with yellowish white stripes, an...
  • Breastfeeding : TIME magazine cover
    I JUST saw a couple comments on facebook about the new TIME magazine cover, that has the whole country talking. The comments, were for the m...
  • Amaze me August #23 ~~ LUXE BLVD new sponsor, and GIVEAWAY~~
    **UPDATE** Stephanie has generously offered you a choice to go shopping at Luxe Blvd. Instead of being tied down to one item, she decided to...
  • AMAZING FEATURES week #33 & #34
    Amaze me August FEATURES Below you will find this weeks TOP 10, if you'd like to be featured here, make sure to link up your projects :)...
  • Does cupping therapy work? YES, YES, YES!!
    First let me tell you a little story about my back, and how I got here in the first place :) A little history on my back, it hurts, A LOT. I...
  • Amaze me August #25~ Fabulously Domestic APRON giveaway ~
    WELCOME to the 25th edition of AMAZE ME AUGUST! I've literally been hosting this party for half a year now, and also blogging for half ...
  • Amaze me August #55 - Rafflecopter Invite GIVEAWAY (5 invites total)
    Welcome to the 55th edition of: <a border="0" href="http://bellabeforeandafter.blogspot.com/search/label/Amaze%20me%20Augu...
  • Amaze me August #24 ~~ Bella wants your feedback ~~
    Hey everyone, WELCOME to the 24th edition of AMAZING, projects, AMAZING recipes, AMAZING crafts, and AMAZING tutorials.  Before I continue ...
  • Amaze me August #16
    Hello everyone, and Welcome to my 16th edition of AMAZE ME AUGUST  ENJOY the PARTY GRAB A BUTTON be nice :) Check out the AMAZING projects,...

Categories

  • 100 followers
  • 40 day challenge
  • Adding buttons to posts
  • Amaze me August Challenge
  • Amrita Singh
  • announcements
  • apple computers
  • awards
  • backsplash
  • bacon
  • bad ideas
  • bbq
  • beans
  • bedroom makeover
  • before and after
  • Bella gets featured
  • Bellas Blogging Tips
  • blog design
  • blog friends
  • blog swap
  • blogging tips
  • body pillow
  • Bookshelf
  • breakfast
  • brick chicken
  • budget decorating
  • bulk cooking
  • cak
  • cake decorating tutorials
  • cakes
  • cancer
  • candle stick
  • candles
  • carrots
  • cats
  • challenges
  • cheap eats
  • chicken
  • chicken soup
  • chocolate
  • Christmas
  • Church
  • cleaning
  • cleaning tips
  • clock redo
  • closet
  • closet makeover
  • clover
  • coming to America
  • contact paper
  • crafting
  • crap happens
  • csn stores
  • cupcakes
  • curries
  • dads
  • desk
  • dino
  • diy
  • Dollar store
  • domestic violence
  • dr.bronners castile soap
  • Easter
  • egg curry
  • empanada
  • etsy
  • Euro Style Cakes
  • extension cord
  • extreme couponing
  • fall decorating
  • family
  • farmers market
  • featured blogs
  • Featured Sponsors
  • Features
  • feel good wednesdays
  • finally finished fridays
  • fish
  • fish curry
  • Florida
  • flowers
  • food storage
  • free calendar
  • free decorating
  • free plants
  • free project
  • free stuff
  • fridge
  • fruit
  • fundraising
  • funny stuff
  • garage
  • Gardening
  • garlic
  • gators
  • girls night
  • give
  • giveaway winner
  • giveaways
  • giveaways Bella won
  • glue gun
  • Go green
  • goals
  • goddwill
  • grapefruit juice
  • green blogging
  • green cleaning
  • guest blogger
  • hair
  • hairstyle games
  • half off depot
  • halloween
  • halloween party
  • ham
  • Hatuelook
  • homemade bread
  • hot debate
  • I need blog help
  • indian food
  • inspirational
  • italian food
  • Joss and Main
  • Justin Bieber hair
  • keyboards
  • kids
  • kids bedroom
  • kids chores
  • kids cook
  • kids crafts
  • kids party ideas
  • kimchi
  • kitchen
  • kitchen sink
  • Korean food
  • laundry room
  • laundry stains
  • laundry tips
  • leftovers
  • library
  • Life tips
  • linky tools
  • love
  • Make it Happen Mondays
  • Making Cute Blogs
  • mantle
  • marshmallow fondant
  • maximizing your space
  • medicine cabinet
  • mehndi
  • menstrual relief
  • mentrual cramps
  • mexican
  • mexican food
  • misc
  • mom
  • mommy lies
  • money saving tips
  • my busy life
  • my dad
  • nativity
  • natural cold remedy
  • natural egg dye
  • New Buttons
  • Office
  • oranges
  • organizing
  • organizing your closet
  • Orthodox
  • oven
  • OWH
  • painting
  • pancakes
  • pantry makeover
  • parenting
  • park
  • Party Planning Linky
  • periods
  • peter pan
  • pets
  • piano
  • pie dough
  • pineapple
  • pinecones
  • pinterest
  • pizza
  • plant a tree
  • plants from scraps
  • plastic bags
  • Playdough
  • propogating plants
  • q-tip
  • quick rolls
  • quick tips
  • real life mess
  • Real Moms Party
  • Real Moms Real Laughs
  • recipe
  • recipes
  • red velvet
  • redo
  • Relief Society
  • rental property
  • repurposing
  • Romanian
  • romanian food
  • Rosette
  • salsa
  • Shoe makeover
  • six weeks 2 jingle
  • Six weeks 2 Spook
  • snakes
  • snow
  • soup
  • spices
  • St. Patricks Day
  • struggles
  • Teeth
  • throwback thursdays music
  • tiles
  • to do lists
  • toddler bed
  • tortoise
  • tutorial
  • twilight
  • under the stairs
  • Universal
  • uttapum
  • vacation
  • valentines
  • vegetarian
  • wanabee photographer
  • weather
  • weight loss
  • WIAW
  • WIWW
  • working out
  • wrapping paper uses
  • Wreaths

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (13)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2012 (31)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2011 (254)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (27)
    • ►  May (25)
    • ►  April (32)
    • ►  March (39)
    • ►  February (37)
    • ▼  January (34)
      • Amaze me August #22
      • How to add 3 columns to a minima template
      • I actually WIN giveaways, I'm so stinkin lucky, so...
      • I LOVE Making CUTE Blogs, sooo much!!!
      • My Rugs are Clean, it's a miracle, no it was just ...
      • Bellas Blogging Tips, lesson 101- how to add linky...
      • I won Alli's Heart, literally :)
      • Hair Gel on my rug, and How to make Empanadas, the...
      • Amrita Singh Jewelry
      • Joss and Main ~ Bento Boxes, Le Creuset.
      • Winner of the CSN giveaway!!
      • Amaze me August #21 ~~ TARADARA Sponsor Giveaway ~~
      • WANT KIDS?? Read this first!! Already have them, t...
      • Mommy Lies, and I do to.
      • GATOR Fans?? Look at this cake!!!
      • How to make the BEST SALSA ever!!!
      • Under my Kitchen Sink~ Day 5 of 21 day challenge~
      • SPICY Spices~ How to organize a TON of spices ~ DA...
      • Vitamin and Medicine Cabinet ~~ Day 13 & 15 of 21 ...
      • It's a SNOW start to the NEW YEAR & FEATURES baby!!
      • Amaze me August #20 ~~ CSN Store GIVEAWAY ~~
      • Winners of the Giveaway AD SPACE !!
      • How to make an igloo ~~ Amaze me AUgust #19 ~~
      • The Golden Pinecone
      • Brace Face, and the Tooth Fairy!
      • Cracker Barrell Pancake knockoff and ~~FEATURES~~
      • Cake Decorating Tutorials ~~ anyone interested ~~
      • Cleaning an Apple Keyboard
      • WOuld you EVEN believe me if I said I got YET one ...
      • Two awards in one day, I know, CRAZY COOL!!
      • LIFE IS GOOD ~~ Another awesome award ~~
      • Amaze me August #18~~Welcome 2011~~woo hoo
      • 21 days Getting Organized Challenge
      • Thank you~~ Sponsor spot giveaway, TWO lucky winne...
  • ►  2010 (92)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (15)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile